Massive fire breaks out at Kanjurmarg's Cine Vista Studio

Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India] Jan 9 (ANI): A fire that broke out in a chawl's godown at Reay Road in Mumbai has been doused. Eight fire engines and six water tankers were rushed to the spot. Well, the officials aren't saying anything because in Investigating is going on but a deep source is saying that the fire emerged due to short circuit from a generator in the studio.

According to reports, an audio assistant working at the studio named Gopi Verma died in the fire.

No casualties or injuries have been reported yet. Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) disaster officials too said, "As per complainant, no one has been trapped". The fire was successfully brought under control by 8.30 am and no causalities were reported. According to the Mumbai Fire Brigade, a call was received at 07.14 am this morning. "Nearly 150 people had been evacuated", said deputy chief fire officer Shyam Kharbade.


Similarly, 12 people were killed on December 18 after a fire broke out at a snack shop in Mumbai's Saki Naka area.

"The flames were spotted first on the third floor of Mumbai sessions court this morning and then soon started spreading".

Both these fires came a week after a major tragedy at Mumbai's Kamala Mills, where 14 people were killed after in a midnight blaze at a popular pub.


Popular

CONNECT