YouTube Prankster Cements Head Into Microwave

After their attempts failed, they called rescue services for help.

A YouTube prankster who cemented his head in a microwave has offered to pay the fire service the £650 it cost to free him.

The operation involved an ambulance crew and the fire service.

"He and a group of friends had mixed seven bags of Polyfilla which they then poured around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the microwave", explained Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, the officer in charge of the fire crew from Fallings Park.

The man, based in the English city of Wolverhampton, had mixed quick-dry spackling paste and poured it around his head, which was protected by plastic bag inside the microwave, which was meant to act as a mold, according to West Midlands Fire.

TGFBro, a YouTube prankster whose previous stunts include setting himself in jello overnight and bathing in fake tan lotion, had filled a microwave with wet cement and placed his head inside, using a breathing tube to, you know, stay alive.


The Telegraph reports that the risky incident boosted Swingler's YouTube profile by racking up more than a million hits. And when the paramedics couldn't help him, the West Midlands Fire Service was called.

"As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured", he said.

Describing the incident, West Midlands Fire Service crew Watch Commander Shaun Dakin told local media outlet News Barrhead: "As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured".

The firefighters consulted their technical rescue colleagues who guided them to carefully remove the Polyfilla around the young man's head using a screwdriver.

The group had already spent an hour and a half trying to free the YouTuber before deciding to call the emergency services.


Popular

CONNECT