Man FBI was seeking speaks out

A second man sought for questioning in regards to the NY terror attack has been found.

Authorities announced on Wednesday that Mukhammadzoir Kadirov had been found, shortly after authorities launched a public appeal for the 32-year-old.

"We have found him and we will leave it at that", said Bill Sweeney, the assistant director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. US President Donald Trump has proposed sending him to Guantanano.

The FBI is now seeking a second Uzbek man named as Mukhammadzoir Kadirov.


Saipov allegedly said he began planning the attack approximately two months ago.

It's unclear what Kadirov's connection is to the Tuesday attack. He also goes by the name Muhammad Kadirov. The person - who spoke to The AP on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation and its sensitive nature - said Kadirov called a community advocacy organization when he realized he knew Saipov. It was not clear whether or not Kadirov was that person.

Sayfullo Saipov, the 29-year-old Uzbekistani man who drove the truck that killed eight people on Tuesday, is still considered a "lone actor", the site says. In that attack, Uzbek native and USA permanent resident Sayfullo Saipov, 29, drove a truck through cyclists and pedestrians, killing eight and injuring 12.


Popular

CONNECT